Company Secretarial Practice
Company Secretarial Practice
The Firm provides a comprehensive range of services relating to setting up the operations of a corporate business entity including ‘Business Set-Up services’ and ‘Regular Compliance services’. The team consists of company secretaries in Delhi who are assisting clients setup and manage their business across India.
Besides being a statutory requirement, the corporate secretarial services can help guide you through the changes and challenges, and eventually easing your managerial burden and allowing you to focus on operating your business in a fully complied way.
Business Set-Up services:
We provide end-to-end corporate advisory service regarding the most suitable form of organization, based on the client’s specific needs and objectives. The business set-up services include:
- Incorporation and setting up of all types of Companies (under the Companies Act, 2013);
- Setting up of LLP in India;
- Creating a business setup in India through a branch or liaison office;
- Obtaining statutory approvals and licenses for commencement of the business from local, municipal, state and Central Government Authorities;
- Providing extensive assistance to Foreign Companies wishing to start business in India under the government’s Foreign Direct Investment Policy and assistance in various filing and intimation to the Reserve Bank of India in relation with the Foreign Direct Investment in the Company.
- Event Based Compliance Services: We provide advisory services for secretarial compliances to a Company on both ongoing and retainer basis, as per the requirement of the client.
Retainer Secretarial Services Include:
- Convening Board Meetings both physically or via Video Conferencing for a Company and circulating minutes;
- Organising Annual General Meetings for a Company;
- Filing of annual accounts and undertaking all the statutory filings;
- Maintenance and keeping of statutory registers and minute books;
- Assistance in the implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility in compliance with the provisions of the Companies Act 2013;
- Assistance in the compliances relating to constitution of Board of Directors, Independent Directors, Women Directors, small shareholders Directors, Audit Committee, Remuneration and Grievance Committee;
On-Going Services Include:
- Convening and holding extraordinary shareholder meetings connected with event-based activities and project work and circulating minutes;
- Assistance in major the constitutional changes in the Companies such as change of Company name, registered offices, business objects, financial year, increase/decrease of registered share capital or any other change as required from time to time;
- Conducting due diligence on a company or generating any other specific search reports in respect of the Companies as required from time to time;
- Incorporation of any group company, branch establishments, project office;
- Providing complete company advisory and transactional services for amalgamation, reconstruction, reorganization and winding up of companies.
- Assistance in the share transfers and share issues in the form of Private placement/Right Issues/Sweat Equity/ESOPs etc.;
- Preparation and filing of financial statement and other documents in the form of XBRL (Extensible Business Reporting Language).
- Assistance in registration/modification or satisfaction of Charge.