Are You an Individual who is facings issues with planning of estate and wealth legal management?
Private Client Practice
We typically assist our clients in achieving broad objectives ranging from succession planning, asset protection, philanthropy and maintenance of dependents specific to family and business needs. We recognize the importance of foresight and try to create solutions that last generations. Being a leading full-service law firm, we provide end-to- end solutions with assistance from our other practice groups such as corporate, tax and dispute resolution. We also work with a number of national and international trust and estate lawyers, consultants and service providers to offer our clients comprehensive and holistic services, both onshore and offshore.
Our expertise include:
- Wills and succession planning as well as related advisory work.
- Drafting, challenge to and enforceability of wills for the bequeathal of Indian assets.
- Advise on a suitable vehicle for charity, Indian regulations pertaining to foreign charitable contributions.
- Assisting domestic and international wealth managers and private client service providers in structuring and implementation of asset protection and succession vehicles for their clients.
- Advising trustees in relation to their rights and responsibilities including trustee liability, fiduciary obligations, indemnification arrangements and the structuring / restructuring and implementation of cross border trust arrangements.
- Structuring of carried interest, earn outs, promoter holdings in offshore and onshore companies (listed and unlisted).
- Setting up of trusts for asset protection, succession planning, care of dependents and lifetime gifts / distributions.
- Trust and family office management and familial governance advisory.