Our Real Estate lawyers supports clients across India and overseas to meet their objectives, whatever the scale of project. From initial planning to disposal of assets, we devise a customized strategy that creates value for our clients. With offices in the major cities across the country, our network of lawyers works together seamlessly to provide a holistic, sector-leading property advise.
Our Team has handled various real estate developments and disputes covering matters related to commercial and residential development, infrastructure, investment, property finance, hotels and leisure. Our team leverages its experience and knowledge of local regulatory issues and past engagements with various authorities to provide practical and result oriented advice.
- Advising Promoters and Developers on the various compliances under the RERA (including Waterfall Provisions)
- Registration of projects with RERA authorities
- Registration of Real Estate Agents
- Managing fund and Audit of Financials in accordance with Section 4(2)(1)(D) of the Act
- Issuing certificate of withdrawal for Specific Bank Account under RERA.
- Handling legal litigation and representing client in RERA and Appellate Tribunal
- Drafting & reviewing Brochure, Allotment Letter, Agreement to Sale and Sale Deed
- Filing Quarterly update with RERA
- Consultancy relating RERA compliances
- Conducting Title Searches of the properties [Homes, Real Estate Projects, Townships, Industries and Acquisitions] with the offices of Sub-Registrar, Revenue Offices, etc. and providing Title Search Reports and Encumbrance certificates, etc. all across India.
- Structuring of Deal and advice on the Stamp duty, registration fees and other costs, drafting of Conveyance Documents, along with statutory permissions, approvals, including Change of Use of Property, etc. to be procured.
- Registration of Documents and Mutation of Land Records.
- Advising and Structuring on the Construction Contracts, Development Agreements including Joint Development Contracts, Redevelopment Agreements, etc.
- Agreements with and Documentation of Architects, Engineers, Contractors, etc.
- Drafting of the Sale/ Allotment Deeds, Possession Letters, Agreements of Sale, Lease of the plots/units under the project.
- All comprehensive Due Diligence and Title Search.
- Advise on Stamp duty, Registration and drafting of Lease Deeds, Sub-lease Deeds and Leave & License documents.